Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with short black hair. He wears a dark brown hat, a blue and yellow shiny pullover, a red medium-sleeved shirt underneath, black pants with yellow lines, and black canvas sneakers.
The background is a dark, starry outer-space backdrop, with what appears to be a giant bubble in the center of the background. It has smaller bubbles around it. The background also changes color at points of the routine.
There is 1 Gold Move in the routine.
Gold Move: Move both arms to make two semi circles while walking forward.
Don't Wanna Know appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Keep Calm And Dance Quest
- This song's lyrics "Wasted, and the more I drink, the more I think about you" were mentioned in the ESRB rating of the game before the song was released, and are a part of the "Mild Lyrics" rating. 
- Information about a song by Maroon 5 being in the game was leaked on the cover of Just Dance 2017. 
- Bed is censored.
- This is the third song by Maroon 5 in the series, after Moves Like Jagger and Maps.
- The song also features Kendrick Lamar, but Lamar's lines are not featured in the in-game version. His part was replaced with lyrics from the first verse.
- The gameplay for Don’t Wanna Know was released on the same day as the official audio for the song.
- The song's official release date was on October 11, 2016, which makes it the latest-released song to be featured in Just Dance 2017.
- In the Tracklist section of Just Dance's official site, the song was accidentally leaked through its code name ("RedMangoose"), and no artist was credited for. This happened before the official song was released.
- At the beginning of the routine, there is an error where the coach's foot leaves the bubble that surrounds the coach.
- A beta version of the dancer is used on the official Just Dance website photo where the dancer's glove is strong cyan instead of pure cyan.
- Don't Wanna Know is one of the songs selected for the digital qualifications of Just Dance 2018 World Cup.
- On Just Dance Now, the coach can be seen leaving the background after doing his final pose.
- The AutoDance for Don’t Wanna Know uses either an instrumental version or the official audio.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|