|This article is about Bobby McFerrin's song. You may be looking for Madcon's song or Swedish House Mafia's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of three elderly men.
P1 has brown hair and a beard. He wears a brown fedora, large black glasses a bright red jacket, a brown diamond vest, red pants, and brown shoes. He holds a brown cane at the beginning and the end of the routine.
P2 has brown hair tied up. He wears large black glasses, a blue track jacket, a red polo shirt, olive green pants, blue socks, and black loafers.
P3 has brown beret over his brown hair. He wears a polo with black, pink, and blue rhombuses, brown shorts, pink socks, and brown shoes.
The background is an orange autumn-day park. The dancers are sitting on a bench. The tree background bears similarities to that of Beat Match Until I'm Blue and Cardiac Caress. A playground set consisting of a slide, a rocking horse and a swing set can also be seen deep in the background.
There are two Gold Moves for each player. In terms of players, they're somewhat far apart.
- P2's Gold Moves: At the first verse, fall into P3's arms.
- P1's Gold Moves: At the second verse, hop over P2, and then over P3.
- P3's Gold Moves: At the third verse, pretend to trip over.
Appearances in Mashups
Don't Worry Be Happy is featured in the following Mashup:
- Born This Way (Triplets)
- This is the first a-capella song (without any instrumental base) in the series.
- This is the first routine that involves elderly-like dancers.
- This song has a unique way of arranging Gold Moves - each dancer has two Gold Moves, and each dancer performs them in a different verse.
- The artists are credited as "The Bench Men", as there is a bench in the background.
- Unlike most of the conventional Gold Moves (which have a golden outline), the Gold Moves pictograms for this routine have a pink one. This may be because of the mostly golden background.
- According to the Just Dance Now files, P2 initially had a different pose for the coach selection screen
- This is the third song from Just Dance 2015, after Happy and the ill-fated Fatima, to make an appearance in Just Dance Now.
- It is also the first song from Just Dance 2015 to last more than 7 days on Just Dance Now.
- When the routine was released in Just Dance Now, it was placed in the Quartets section, even though it is a Trio.
- It was later removed from the Quartets section.
- This is the first trio routine to appear in Just Dance Now.
- P1 and P2 appeared in the Beta icons of some cups in Dance Quest.
- On Just Dance Unlimited via Just Dance 2017 and 2018, the menu banner does not show the background of the routine as it usually does. Instead, it shows a bunch of falling leaves.
- On P2’s Gold Moves 1 and 2 pictogram, P3’s arm is accidentally colored blue.
- On the assets used for Born This Way’s Mashup, the coaches have a thick yellow outline instead of the faded blue one used in-game.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|