Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. At the beginning of the routine, the dancer is presented in chalk style with an undefined body. His body is black and starry. When the song begins, his body begins to compose. He has dark purple hair and wears a blue and purple T-shirt, a pair of dark purple jeans and a pair of pink shoes.
The background is mostly dark and starry. At the chorus, the background turns into a red hexagon and other shapes which move to the beat of the song.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Bring up both of your hands while kneeling when the line "My father said" is sung.
Gold Move 2: Stand up and face the right.
Don't You Worry Child is featured in the following Mashups:
Don't You Worry Child appears in the following Dance Quest map:
Don't You Worry Child appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Black Light Cross
- Dark Kid
- Neon Light Distress (2015)/Clubbing All Night (2016)
- Show Up
- Space Clubbing
- This is the second dancer whose skin color is black for the whole song. The first was Pon de Replay, the third is Get Low and the fourth is Dharma.
- When the dancer turns into stars, the stars are moving themselves, despite the fact that the background is completely black.
- The dancer is only wearing the shirt for part of the routine, it fades in and out throughout.
- JUSTMAXWII won in the Best Fan Video category for his video of this song on the first Just Dance Awards. 
- The avatar does not have black skin like the dancer in the game, unlike Get Low.
- The Radio Edit version of this song is used in the game, reducing the song by over 3 minutes.
- The coach in Just Dance 2015 looks a bit darker and farther from the screen.
- In Just Dance 2014 the lyrics are yellow, but in Just Dance 2015 they are orange.
- Also, the line "I was a king I had a gold throne" is written as "I was a king I had a golden throne" in Just Dance 2015.
- On Just Dance 2015, the Just Dance 2014 version was used for a shorter period of time. This was later changed.
- On the other hand, the Just Dance 2015 version is used on Just Dance Unlimited.
- The coach at the beginning is actually transparent, as seen in Circus (Mashup).
- The coach's clothes pulse to the beat in the pre-chorus
- In the games after Just Dance 2014, John Martin is not credited.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|