Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet between a man and a woman.
P1 is a man wearing an orange fedora over his black hair. He also wears a pair of black-framed sunglasses, a blue opened button shirt, a black vest, a pink tank top, orange jeans, and light blue loafers.
P2 is a woman with black hair tied in a bun. She wears a yellow bandanna, blue earrings, a blue and yellow tied up shirt, a black skirt, tall magenta socks, and marigold-colored loafers.
The routine is a trio between two women and a man.
P1 is a woman with a red, shinny sveele-lees top, wearing a red skirt, and yellow heels. Her hair is brown, straight and long and on her left hand she has a yellow bracelet.
P2 is a man with a pink shirt, and black jeans. He has short, dark, messy hair and red shoes.
She has an outfit identical to P1. The only difference is that her hair is short and her glove is yellow.
The background contains green palm trees and palm fans, with the dancers' silhouettes appearing within. A circular panel with a blue palm tree and the dancers' reflections is also found, along with two other circles, each containing a pink forest and an orange beach. After this, a solid coloring of a blue and yellow beach with purple canoes is seen.
The background is a stage with lots of lights and seats during the song the lights light up and so do the seats.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Shake your shoulders while facing your partner.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Slowly move your arm to the right.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Trio Version routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: P1 and P3 raises their arms up in two semicircles and bend over backwards; P2 raises his arms up straightly, while standing.
Gold Move 2: Bend over slightly and pat your legs.
El Tiki appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Year Round
Appearances in Playlists
El Tiki is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2017
- Latin Corner
- Unlimited A-E
- El Tiki is the first song by Maluma in the series. It is followed by Chantaje.
- Maluma is the second Colombian musician, after Shakira, to appear in the series.
- The routine uses some of the moves from the official lyric video.
- In the lyrics, the words canción, atracción, química, tú, sensación pégate and exótico appear without the accent, and the chorus shows du wa as to wa.
- The background for the alternative version looks almost identical to the Dancing With The Stars stage.
- In the E3 preview, the pictograms are much darker than in the final version.
- The Alternate routine was originally going to have a totally different choreography and different outfits, but it was changed due to unfixable glitches.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|