Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man who resembles a training fighter. He has brown hair, a black, orange and red hoodie, black and orange pants, maroon combat boots and a maroon glove. When the dancer punches or kicks, lightning comes out of his fist or foot. His outline color is electric blue.
The background is a dark aqua room surrounded by speakers and circles. Throughout the routine, the speakers and circles light up. Multicolored stripes will also appear in the background. There are also a few lights that can be seen.
- Finish "Amateur Match"
- Finish "Pro Competition"
- Finish "World Championship"
- Get all sections in Intense
- Get a 3 💧 score
- Get a 5 💧 score
Electro Body Combat appears in the following Mashup:
- Knee Kick
- Punch 'N' Kick
- Shadow Punch
- Thunder Punch
- A voice says the moves from the coach like 'uppercut', 'punch', ' k.o.' and other commands, similar to Skin-To-Skin and Just Mario.
- Coincidentally, a caption for this song is named "Uppercut".
- In one of the Cool routines, the dancer uses a white light-up katana, akin to Tribal Dance (With a Katana). The mode where he uses it is not available on all consoles.
- This and Sweat Around The World are the only programs without a calorie count of 220 in the 45+ Minute Program and also the only ones that lack a 50 calorie count in the 10+ Minute program.
- Some pictograms for this routine are incorrect: they tell the player to punch towards the screen when the coach punches to the sides.
- The coach is wider when he appears in a Puppet Master Mode.
- The intense program track is used in the teaser of June15/August5 for Just Dance 2016
- It is also used during the subscribe screen at the end of the Just Dance 2016 videos and other videos released around that time, such as "On the Set."
- A cover of the track is played during the behind-the-scenes video for Just Dance 2015.
- The soundtrack in Electro Body Combat was used for a Nutrisystem for Men commercial.
- Better Call The Handyman reuses the soundtrack used in Electro Body Combat.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|