Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with red dyed hair shaved on his right side and long on his left. He is wearing sunglasses, a New York style orange and blue jacket, a black shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, and orange sneakers. He looks like a rock punk.
The routine takes place in a post-apocalyptic city with smoke spewing from factories and wrecked cars on fire in the background. The screen sometimes flashes to static, and explosions can also be seen in the background. Clones of the dancer in different shades and hues can also be seen. Every time that the chorus starts, the background gets colder. During the final part of the routine, the background becomes wintry, and icicles and snow can be seen on the cars.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 4: Put your hands up near your face.
Gold Move 3: Put your hands together.
Gold Move 5: Throw both of your hands out. This is the final move of the routine.
- FANTASTIC BABY is the first song by BIG BANG in the series. It is followed by Bang Bang Bang.
- The dancer looks very similar to Skrillex.
- However, his look is mainly inspired by G-Dragon, a member of BIG BANG.
- G-Dragon's hairstyle is on the left side, while the coach's hair is placed on the right side.
- FANTASTIC BABY is the second song to have all its English lyrics in caps, after Independent Woman. It is followed by Tsukematsukeru and Adoration To Happiness.
- There is a Korean version of the song, which is the original version. However, due to the fact that Just Dance Wii U is a Japanese game, they used the Japanese version of the song.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|