"Fame" by Irene Cara (covered in-game by In the Style of Irene Cara, Just Dance 3-post by The Girly Team, Dance on Broadway by Marie-Christine Despestre ) is featured on Just Dance, Just Dance 3 (as a DLC), Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, Dance on Broadway, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with orange curly hair. She wears a red loose crop top, light orange shorts, orange leggings, orange and red tennis shoes, and light orange bracelets, and leg warmers.
The remake features the dancer with a pink top and long pants. Her hair is now in a shade of yellow, and her wristbands are in mango yellow. Her headband is pink instead of the original red, and her pants look slightly lighter and slightly silkier.
The dancer is a woman with a white headband that holds together her blonde hair. She wears a golden sequined T-shirt with a cursive ‘F’. She also wears a pair of orange gym shorts and a pair of dance boots.
P1 is a girl with a red top and dark purple pants.
P2 is a girl with curly brown hair, a cyan loose crop top and cyan pants.
P3 is a man with a yellow t-shirt and black trousers.
P4 is a man with a blue muscular rower and grey pants.
The routine takes place in a brightly-shining green room with a disco ball above on the dancer which symbolizes fame. There are also spotlights in the background that flashes to the beat of the song or the dancer’s dance moves. The light effects are similar to Jin Go Lo Ba.
Just Dance 3-post
The spotlights flash more, and the floor is checkered, with its squares flashing intermittently. The wall contains shiny particles, a better disco ball and some green rays that light up whenever Fame! is sung.
In the Just Dance Now remake, the background is shown to be bright blue with pink triangles.
Dance on Broadway
The background is a street with two dancers, who are a male and a female dancing in the back. When "Fame" is sung in the first chorus, the sign with the word "DANCE" will spark a bit; when "High" is sung in the first chorus, smoke will start emerging from the car engine and white smoke will come out of the manhole. This also happens when the second chorus is sung again. At the end, the sign will spark.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Throw both of your arms out. Gold Move 4 is the final move of the routine.
Fame appears in the following Mashups:
- Blurred Lines
- It’s You
- Jump (For My Love)
- No Limit
- Scream & Shout (American Dream)
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Turn Up The Love
Fame appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Fit Training
- Fitness Poney
- Fitness Punch
- Fitness Wave
- Keep Fit
- Move Your Body
- Throw It Up
- Fame is the first song by Irene Cara.
- This is also the first song by The Girly Team.
- The dancer was originally wearing a gold sequin outfit with a hat that had an “F” on it for “Fame” and was dancing in front of Womanizer’s background.
- The routine for Fame was used in the trailer for Just Dance.
- Fame is one of two songs in Just Dance with a disco ball light on top of the screen. The other is That’s the Way (I Like It).
- On the back side of the PAL cover, it is written that the artist is Irene Cara, but the title appears as "Fame Cover".
- The pictogram sprite shows that some pictograms have green pixels on their arrows, or that their slam emblem is more abstract.
- On Just Dance Now and following games, Fame is credited to The Girly Team, although the audio is left unchanged.
- The coach for Fame appears in Video Killed the Radio Star.
- Fame is the only song from Just Dance to appear in Just Dance 3 Mashups.
Dance on Broadway
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|