"Fame" by Irene Cara (covered in-game by In the Style of Irene Cara until Just Dance 3, by The Girly Team from Just Dance Now onward, and by Marie-Christine Despestre in Dance on Broadway) is featured on Just Dance, Just Dance 3 (as a DLC), Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, Dance on Broadway, Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with orange curly hair. She wears an red loose crop top, light orange shorts, orange leggings, orange and red shoes, and light orange bracelets, and leg warmers.
The remake features the dancer with a pink top and long pants. Her hair is now in a shade of yellow, and her wristbands are in mango yellow. Her headband is pink instead of the original red, and her pants look slightly lighter and slightly silkier.
P1 is a girl with a red top and dark purple pants.
P2 is a girl with curly brown hair, a cyan loose crop top and cyan pants.
P3 is a man with a yellow t-shirt and black trousers.
P4 is a man with a blue muscular rower and grey pants.
The routine takes place in a brightly-shining green room with a disco ball above on the dancer which symbolizes fame. There are also spotlights in the background that flash to the beat of the song or the dancer’s dance moves.
Just Dance 3 and Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of
The spotlights flash more, and the floor is checkered, with its squares flashing intermittently. The wall contains shiny particles, a better disco ball and some green rays that light up whenever Fame! is sung.
In the Just Dance Now remake, the background is shown to be bright blue with pink triangles.
There are four Gold Moves, which are only present in Just Dance 3 onward. They are all the same.
All Gold Moves: Throw both of your arms out. This occurs when the chorus starts and as the last move of the routine.
Fame appears in the following Mashups:
- Blurred Lines
- It’s You
- Jump (For My Love)
- No Limit
- Scream & Shout (American Dream)
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Turn Up The Love
Fame appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Fit Training
- Fitness Poney
- Fitness Punch
- Fitness Wave
- Keep Fit
- Move Your Body
- Throw It Up
- The dancer was originally wearing a golden sequin outfit and was dancing in front of the background from Womanizer.
- The routine for Fame was used in the trailer for Just Dance.
- Fame is the first song by Irene Cara It is followed by Flashdance ... What A Feeling and Ghostbusters,in which she is not credited.
- However, this song is covered by "In the Style of Irene Cara" while Flashdance is covered by "The Girly Team".
- Fame is one of two songs in Just Dance with a disco ball light on top of the screen. The other is That’s the Way (I Like It).
- On the back of the PAL cover, it is written that the artist is Irene Cara, but the title appears as "Fame Cover".
- The pictogram sprite show that some pictograms have green pixels on their arrows, or that their slam emblem is more abstract.
- On Just Dance Now and following games, Fame is credited to The Girly Team, although the audio is left unchanged.
- The .json file for Fame in the Just Dance Now files shows the OriginalJDVersion section of the file as "OriginalJDVersion= 0".
- Fame’s routine appears in Video Killed the Radio Star when the reused move appears.
- Fame is the only song from Just Dance to appear in Just Dance 3 Mashups.
- The Just Dance 3 and Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of versions of the routine starts with a woman panting on Xbox 360.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|