Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short blue/black hair. She is wearing a tie-dye blue and purple shirt that exposes the midriff, tight sliver leather pants, blue and silver stiletto heels and red triangular earrings. The coach has a blue outline.
The routine switches between backgrounds. At some points, the dance takes place in the middle of four striped walls. At other points, the dance takes places in front of neon-colored bars of different heights. The boxes and cubes in the first background is very similar to Girls Just Want to Have Fun.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Quickly throw your arms down.
Feel This Moment appears in the following Mashups:
Feel This Moment appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Cross Cross
- Once More With Feeling
- Shake It Down
- Spring Wings
- Wake Me Up
- Waking up
- The song was first played in the trailer; however, it was only revealed to be in the track list nearly three months later.
- The song samples Take On Me by a-ha.This makes it the first song in the series to sample a song that was in a previous game.
- The dancer's pants are recycled from Crazy Little Thing.
- This is the second song by Pitbull in the series, after On The Floor. It is followed by Can't Get Enough, Timber, and Fun.
- This is the second song in which Christina Aguilera is a featured artist, after Moves Like Jagger.
- This is Christina Aguilera's third song in the series, after Moves Like Jagger and Ain't No Other Man. However the latter song was covered, which as a result, nullifies her only appearance in the main series as the main artist.
- In this song's Just Dance Now files, there are 2 beta pictograms which are in different colors.
- In the preview, the pictograms change color, even though the dancer's appearance remains the same.
- Just Dance Now accidentally added the avatar of this song after reaching level 2 on Turn Up the Love.
- At the beginning of the second chorus, the coach messes up on her footing a little bit.
- When the coach puts her right hand on her hand, a part of her glove turns dark blue.
- In the menu assets, the coach's glove is more green than yellow.
- Four pictograms of the routine are called "wiimote_f", "wiimot_falt", "wiimoteend_p" and "wiimoteend_palt", referencing Wiimotes, the Wii and Wii U controllers.
- In fact, the coach looks like she's holding a remote control when she does such moves.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|