Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with purple curly hair and if you look closely, she has pink earrings. She wears an indigo romper with a pink star and smaller pink circles, as well as an indigo wristband, a turquoise bow, and turquoise wedges.
In her remake, she looks slightly realistic. The remake shows her romper and the stars in a darker shade of magenta. Her ribbon and glove are now electric green instead of turquoise. Also, her hair is in a darker shade of purple, and her high heels are aqua blue. Similar to Take On Me, her face is barely visible.
The background is an amusement park with fireworks (the song's namesake). On Just Dance 2, colors like red and orange appear. In Just Dance: Greatest Hits, Just Dance: Best Of and further, various colors, such as red, orange and pink appear, and the background is less blurry.
There are 6 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same. In the remake, this number is reduced to five:
All Gold Moves: Point your right hand to the screen when "Baby, you're a firework" is sung.
Firework makes appearances in the following Mashups:
- Are You Gonna Go My Way
- (I've Had) The Time of my Life
- Love You Like A Love Song
- Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- So What
- Super Bass
- I Kissed a Girl
- I Will Survive
- Just a Gigolo
- Pound The Alarm
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Birthday (Best of Katy)
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD2)
The dancer appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to the dance moves:
- Circle The Stars
- Over You
- Punch the Sky
- Shoot The Sky
- Star Waves
- Sun Rise
- Why Me
- This is the second song by Katy Perry in the Just Dance Series, after Hot N Cold. It's followed by California Gurls, Teenage Dream, E.T., Part of Me, I Kissed a Girl, Roar, Waking Up in Vegas, Birthday, Dark Horse and This Is How We Do.
- This is also the first free DLC by Katy Perry; it would be followed by Roar on Just Dance 2014.
- However, this song is the only one to not return as a paid DLC.
- This is the only song in Best Of and Greatest Hits to have its difficulty and effort raised.
- The difficulty and effort on the Wii version of Greatest Hits remain unchanged.
- Many colors of fireworks appeared in the beginning in the Just Dance: Greatest Hits version, while on the Just Dance 2, only a few colors appeared.
- This is the first DLC to be free. The others are Roar, The World is Ours, Break Free and Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing).
- Her ribbon is green, as opposed to light blue, in the covers of Summer Party and Best Of.
- This is the only song from the 2010 decade in Summer Party/Extra Songs.
- Her Just Dance 2015 avatar is used by Aurélie Sériné for her VIP appearance on the World Dance Floor.
- The dancer has a completely altered color scheme in the Greatest Hits cover. This also happens with Hey Ya, TiK ToK, P1 from Girlfriend, and P1 from Jump.
- However, the only thing that is altered about P1 from Jump is his glove color.
- At the time of the game's release, Katy Perry invited Just Dancers to submit their dances to the routine for a chance to win VIP tickets to her concert.
- On the Xbox 360 for Just Dance: Greatest Hits, after you download the game's theme with via Uplay, the background for this song will appear. This background will appear on Xbox Home as the theme.
- In a beta screenshot, the pictograms are reversed.
- Starting with Just Dance Now, the first Gold Move is removed and not counted for. This is one of the several songs to have its number of Gold Moves altered.
- On Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the preview audio uses the beginning of the song instead of the first chorus.
- Firework's Gold move is similar to Hot N Cold's Gold Move in Just Dance.
- Coincidentally, both songs are from the same artist, Katy Perry.
- Firework's gameplay is the only full gameplay uploaded on Just Dance's offical Youtube channel.
- It is also the second most watched video on their YouTube channel with 8,324,324 views.(As of 3/16/17)
- This coach appears in the intro of every Just Dance 3 preview gameplay, along with the coach from TiK ToK.
- The lyrics in Just Dance 2, Summer Party/Extra Songs and Greatest Hits read "Through/Ough/Ough", while the lyrics in the remake read "Through/Oo/Oo".
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|