Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with purple curly hair and if you look closely, she has pink earrings. She wears an indigo romper with a pink star and smaller pink circles, as well as an indigo wristband, a turquoise bow, and turquoise wedges.
In her remake, she looks slightly realistic. The remake shows her romper and the stars in a darker shade of magenta. Her ribbon and glove are now electric green instead of turquoise. Also, her hair is in a darker shade of purple, and her high heels are aqua blue. Similar to Take On Me, her face is barely visible.
The background is an amusement park with fireworks (the song's namesake) and some bubbles,that comes from the center of the background and then goes out. On Just Dance 2, colors like red and orange appear. In Just Dance: Greatest Hits, Just Dance: Best Of and further, various colors, such as red, orange and pink appear, and the background is less blurry.
There are 6 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same. In the remake, this number is reduced to five:
All Gold Moves: Point your right hand to the screen when "Baby, you're a firework" is sung.
Firework makes appearances in the following Mashups:
- Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Birthday (Best of Katy)
- (I've Had) The Time of my Life
- I Kissed a Girl
- I Will Survive
- Just a Gigolo
- Love You Like A Love Song
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD2)
- Pound The Alarm
- Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- So What
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Super Bass
The dancer appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to the dance moves:
- Circle The Stars
- Over You
- Punch the Sky
- Shoot The Sky
- Star Waves
- Sun Rise
- Why Me
- Firework is the second song by Katy Perry in the Just Dance series.
- Firework is the first song by Katy Perry to appear as a downloadable track. It is followed by Part Of Me, Roar and Waking Up in Vegas.
- It is also the first free downloadable track, and the first free downloadable track to be performed by Katy Perry; it would be followed by Roar on Just Dance 2014.
- Firework is the only song in Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of to have had its difficulty and effort raised.
- The difficulty and effort on the Wii version of Greatest Hits remain unchanged.
- The coach’s ribbon is green, as opposed to light blue, in the covers of Summer Party and Best Of.
- Firework is the only song released in the 2010’s to appear in Just Dance: Summer Party.
- In Just Dance 2015, Firework’s avatar is used by Aurélie Sériné for her VIP appearance on the World Dance Floor.
- The dancer has a completely altered color scheme in the Greatest Hits cover. This also happens with Hey Ya, TiK ToK, P1 from Girlfriend, and P1 from Jump.
- However, the only thing that is altered about P1 from Jump is his glove color.
- At the time of Just Dance 2’s release, Katy Perry invited Just Dancers to submit their dances to the routine for a chance to win VIP tickets to her concert.
- In Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of on the Xbox 360, after the game’s theme has been downloaded via Uplay, the background for Firework will appear. This background will appear on Xbox Home as the theme.
- In a beta screenshot, the pictograms are reversed.
- In the remake, the first Gold Move is removed and not counted for. This is one of the several songs to have its number of Gold Moves altered.
- In Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the preview audio uses the beginning of the song instead of the first chorus.
- Firework’s gameplay is the only full gameplay to be uploaded on the justdancegame YouTube channel.
- It is also the second most watched video on their YouTube channel with 8,324,324 views.
- This coach appears in the intro of every Just Dance 3 preview gameplay, along with the coach from TiK ToK.
- The lyrics in Just Dance 2, Just Dance: Summer Party, and Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of read "Through/Ough/Ough", whereas the lyrics in the remake read "Through/Oo/Oo".
- Firework, Pon de Replay, Barbie Girl and Pump Up The Volume were the first downloadable tracks in the Just Dance series.
- Many colors of fireworks appeared at the beginning of the routine in the Just Dance: Greatest Hits, whereas in Just Dance 2, only a few colors were present.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|