Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a girl with short golden-blonde hair. She wears a pink-and-black button-up shirt, a black skirt, a pair of black thigh high socks, and a pair of black high-heel ankle boots.
The background is a living room, it changes into a reddish background at various parts starting with the line "Fly so high". During one part of the song, the background changes into a watery texture. This happens during the 2nd gold move. Near the 3rd gold move, the backround turns into a spotlight in the living room, Simallir to Don't Let Me Down's.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your hands on your hips.
Gold Move 3: Jump and put your hands up, then down.
Gold Move 4: Bend down slightly, and put your hand over your mouth. This is the final move of the routine.
- The dancer looks like a member of the band and appears similar to a dancer from the music video.
- The coach's outfit is the same as P2 from Me And My Broken Heart, but with different colors, differently shaped boots, and without a bowler.
- This is one of the songs with the Gold Move pictogram closest to the start of the song: the first Gold Move occurs within just ten seconds.
- Her underwear can be seen at times.
- E-Girls is a mix of two Japanese groups, Flower and Happiness.
- This makes it the second song by Happiness in the series, after We Can Fly.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|