Appearance of the Dancer
Just Dance 3
The dancer is a man who has black hair. He wears a red suit with a cyan bowtie and an orange undershirt, black pants, orange socks, red shoes, and has a thin blue outline. Whenever Cee Lo Green says "Now baby, baby..." the dancer turns a staticy color and highly resembles a disconnected TV. He stays like this until "Baby why'd you..." is sung. In Just Dance 2015, he looks more realistic.
In the remake, he looks more animated and he is slightly glowing. Most of his outfit colors remain the exact same from Just Dance 3. He is also presented with a thin blue outline.
The background is a TV set, and there is a small stage in the back of the dancer, where many spotlights light up and the wheels rotate. During the bridge, many female static dancers appear in the background, and disappear during the beginning of the last chorus.
There are four Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Make a shushing motion with your right hand.
Gold Move 4: Point to the screen with your right arm. This is the final move of the routine.
Forget You appears in the following Mashups:
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
- Blame It on the Boogie
- Blurred Lines
Diamonds (Fashionable Men)
- Flashdance ... What a Feeling
- It’s My Birthday (Suit Up)
- (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life
- Love Boat
- Maps (Best of Just Dance 3)
- Moves Like Jagger
- RADICAL (Back in the Day) (Remake)
- You’re the First, the Last, My Everything
Forget You appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Classy Snaps
- Forgot My Legs
- Mime Box
- Open Up
- Side Boxing
- Side Punches
- Side Swing
- Snap Dance
- Snap For You
- Stepping Out
- The clean version is used in the game, which replaces the original title of "F**k You" with "Forget You" "sh*t" with "shhhh". "Ass" is also censored with a loud warp effect.
- On the Wii and PS3, the routine starts off in a monochrome shade. On the Xbox 360, it starts off in black and white.
- At the beginning of the choreography, when the TV is in a monochrome shade, the X's, OK's, GOOD's, PERFECT's, and YEAH's are in the shade too.
- There is a glitch: when this track is the last on a given Solo Medley, everything on the game except the music freezes and only resumes when a sound effect is heard.
- At the end of the dance in Just Dance 3, the dancers immediately fades away after pointing at the screen. This is not the case in Ain’t No Mountain High Enough’s Mashup on Just Dance 2015: he points at the screen for 5 seconds and then walks away.
- The dancer's eyebrows and face are very visible in his debut. This is not the case in his remake.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|