Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a girl who has long orange hair with a purple/pink circlet in it. She wears a long-sleeved orange sweater with pink and white stripes. She also wears a purple bracelet, a white belt, high orange socks, and magenta heels. She has a pink outline.
In the remake, her outfit colors are in a lighter shade of orange and the stripes on her shirt are now light pink instead of dark pink. Her outline is also now blue.
The background is pinkish-red with a picture of lightning bolts.
Just Dance 3
In Just Dance 3, it is more animated and the lightning bolts light up sometimes.
In the remake, there are four lights on the floor that follow the beat of the song, and some smoke floats. Towards the end, the background fades off with some flashes before the coach performs the last Gold Move, leaving the coach in total darkness.
There is 1 Shake Move in the Just Dance version:
Shake Move: Bend your body to the left and shake both of your hands as if you are worried.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the Just Dance 3 version, Note that Gold Moves 1, 2, 3, and 4 are performed together:
Gold Move 1: Put both of your hands on your hips.
Gold Move 2: Put both of your hands as if to say "What?".
Gold Move 3: Put both of your hands on your ears.
Gold Move 4: Put both of your hands up.
Gold Move 5: Act like you're playing guitar with your right hand and holding it with your left hand. This is the final move of the routine.
Funplex appears in the following Mashups:
Funplex appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Cheer Girl Snap
- Cheer Snap
- Cheerlader’s Punch
- Cheerleader’s Punch
- Elbow Twist
- Half Time
- Kick Off
- Singing Cheerleader
- Snap ’N’ Sing
- Funplex (CSS Remix) is the first song by the B-52's in the Just Dance series.
- Funplex (CSS Remix) is known to be the only female dancer that is seen in the Love Boat Mashup.
- Also in the Mashup, Gold Moves 1, 2, 3, and 4 are removed.
- There are several differences between the Just Dance and the Just Dance 3 version in the lyrics:
- "Muzak" (from the line "Moving to the muzak") is shown as "music".
- "Oh oh oh" is shown as "Oh Ohoh.." (with two dots instead of three).
- "Wonderbra" is divided into two words ("wonder bra") in Just Dance.
- "Hippie" and "T-shirt" are respectively spelled as "hippy" and "t-shirt" in Just Dance 3.
- "You kicked my heart" appears as "Kicked my heart" in Just Dance 3.
- The lyrics set from Just Dance 3 are used in the remake.
- There is a caption for this song that has been misspelled as "Cheerlader’s Punch" (instead of "Cheerleader’s Punch").
- At the end of the remake, the screen turns black at the end in a manner similar to lights going out after flickering.
- In a Just Create video of Just Dance 3, the clapping part of this remix was played.
- However, in the actual gameplay, the clapping part was taken out probably to save time and some of the ending has been cut out.
- Similar to Proud Mary, Jerk It Out, I Get Around, When I Grow Up, I Want You Back, Sympathy For The Devil, and Should I Stay or Should I Go, this is one of the few songs to have numerous Gold Moves that appear one after the other in a solo routine.
- In the Just Dance 3 menu icon and coach selection menu, the coach lacks her bracelet.
- In the remake, this pictogram is incorrectly recycled during the second chorus: it tells the player to put only the right arm up, although the coach raises both.
- The extended remix is used in-game because the original was too short.
- Besides, the extended remix is shortened by a little less than 2 minutes.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|