"Futebol Crazy" by The World Cup Girls is featured on Just Dance 2 (as a DLC), Just Dance: Summer Party, Just Dance 3 (as a DLC), Just Dance: Best Of, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力全开：活力派.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female goalie with short, frizzy green and yellow hair. She is wearing a green tied crop top with a yellow collar, yellow and dark green shorts, yellow knee high socks, and green sneakers with yellow laces. In her remake, she is no longer glowing and she is in a darker shade. If you look closely at the remake, the dancer's skin is tinted a slight yellow instead of white.
The background is a soccer (football outside of the U.S.) field where the dancer is the goalkeeper. The audience is turquoise and are holding up banners that say "RUN RUN RUN" and "VIVA FUTEBOL." Square LED lights are circled in the arena and the sky is at nighttime. A giant green and yellow soccer ball appears at the end of the routine, which the goalkeeper kicks to the screen. The dancer's reflection is visible on the ground. In the remake, the audience is colored orange and the ground is not reflective.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Close both of your arms in a circle.
Gold Moves 2, 3 and 4: Push out your hands as if you are playing an organ. These gold moves occur consecutively and rapidly.
Futebol Crazy appears in the following Mashups:
- Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Jamaican Dance
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Tribal Dance
- Balkan Blast Remix
- Hangover (BaBaBa) (High Energy)
- I'm An Albatraoz (Merry Go Round)
Futebol Crazy appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Brazilian Lasso
- Chest Shake
- Goalie Grind
- Goalie Jump
- Goalie Samba
- Soccer DJ
- The dancer had a different color scheme in beta. All the green parts were purple and all the yellow parts were light blue.
- This is the first soccer/football-themed song in series. The second is The World is Ours.
- Coincidentally, both songs were first released as DLCs during the years where the FIFA World Cup was held.
- For some reason, the Beta dancer is used in the Are You Gonna Go My Way Sweat Mashup on Just Dance 3, but only for the Xbox 360 version. On the Wii and PS3, only the pictogram colour is changed to purple.
- A strange glitch will sometimes happen on Just Dance 2; this song would appear in your song list, even if you didn't pay for it. However, if you try to play the song, a message will pop up saying that the content is corrupted and it couldn't be read by the SD card. The same thing happens to all of the other DLCs on Just Dance 2.
- At the end, the dancer kicks a soccer ball towards the screen which makes the dancer disappear (Wii) or fades the screen to black (Xbox 360). This breaks the fourth wall.
- The coach sometimes disappears due to a glitch.
- The dancer's color scheme resembles the flag of Brazil because it is known as the country of soccer/football.
- On Spotify, the artist for this song is credited as "Paul J. Borg". However, in all of the Just Dance games, the artist is credited as "The World Cup Girls".
- Along with It's Raining Men, Dagomba, and Alright, this song is one of the final DLCs to be released for Just Dance 3.
- The "1" on the coach's back was reversed during development, but this mistake was fixed in the final release.
- In the remake, the "1" is reversed again.
- In the Mashup of Tribal Dance, the soccer balls don't appear while she pretends to save the goals.
- The coach has a much brighter colour scheme on the menu bubble in Just Dance 2 and Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|