Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a pair of teenagers, a girl and a boy.
P1 wears a high school uniform that consists of a red sweater, a blue shirt, blue shorts and light blue shoes.
P2’s uniform is composed of a blue jacket, red shirt, black and white tie, blue pants and black shoes.
The background is a stage with a piano, three boxes, one with a star, a Japanese festoon and confetti rain. It looks like a graduation party.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Shake your hands in the air.
Gold Move 2:
Note that P2 does his Gold Move before P1.
- P2- Put your left hand near your mouth & your right hand to the side.
- P1- Point to P2 twice while shaking your hands.
- After Koi no Dial 6700, this is the second Dream5 song in the Japanese series, later followed by Yō-kai Taisō Dai-ichi and Dan Dan Dubi Zubā!.
- Coincidentally, both of the first two songs have coaches that wear school outfits.
- The Japanese sign looks like the one from Joyful.
- A pictogram for the routine has reversed colours.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|