| ||The Manual of Style has been updated, and this article requires major reformatting to comply with the MoS. Help this Wiki by editing it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are both men with black hair and black sunglasses. They both wear shiny suits with matching oxford shoes. They also wear black ties.
P1's hair is braided, his jacket is zipped up, and his outfit is golden.
P2's hair is in a pompadour, his jacket is opened, and his outfit is silver.
During Daft Punk's verse, they darken greatly with white outlines and select colours; P1 turns red and P2 turns blue.
On a dark background, numerous triangles come forward. Around there are brief stars. On the floor come some shining lights. During the vocoder solo, a white sound line is present and remains until the vocoders end.
Gold MovesThere are 3 Gold Moves for both coaches, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Slowly raise your right arm. P2 does this right before P1 when the lines ''...to give up, who we are'' and ''..and our cups to the stars'' are sung respectively.
- Get Lucky is the second song by both Daft Punk and Pharell Williams in the series.
- As of February 1, 2014, this is the most played song on Just Dance 2014; it has been played over five million times.
- One of the pictograms in the routine has its colors reversed.
- The routine is so far the only one where the outlines of the pictograms change, and the only one where the pictogram outline is a color besides white.
- In Just Dance 2016, P1’s avatar does not have a sticker appearance.
- Get Lucky is one of the songs to have a Dancemas ornament.
- In an updated version of online game League of Legends, the "PROJECT" skin for the character Ashe performs this dance routine.
- Pharrell Williams is not credited in the UK gameplay teaser.
- P1 appears in one of the sticker collection in Just Dance 2018.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|