Appearance of the Dancers
The lead dancer is a man and the backup dancers are women.
P1 is a woman with black curly hair. She wears a blue visor, a red and yellow long sleeve, a blue vest, a pair of brown high waist cheeky shorts, a pair of blue, yellow and green socks, and a pair of maroon shoes.
P2 is a man with red and black ombre hair. He wears a pair of red tea shade sunglasses, a large pink and blue tunic hoodie, a pair of black jeans, and a pair of maroon sneakers.
P3 is a woman with black braided hair. She wears a blue, red, and yellow batwing hoodie, a pair of neon green and black leggings, and a pair of yellow platform shoes.
The routine takes place in a laundromat with the words "Laundry Lounge" written in yellow on the wall. This sign changes into blue later in the routine. During the chorus, the background adopts a galactic theme, and the tumble dryers turn into colorful neon sound waves. At times, the background also turns white with several linear drawings. Miscellaneous objects such as sneakers can also be seen flinging around. Several lyrics of the song also appear in large colored text in different kinds of fonts. Nearing the end of the track, a huge tumble dryer is imposed in the centre of the screen. It turns to the beat of the song.
There is one Gold Move in the routine.
Get Ugly appears in the following Dance Quest map:
- Pine Cone
- Get Ugly is the third song by Jason Derulo in the series, after The Other Side and Want To Want Me.
- Get Ugly was the first trio routine to be released as a Just Dance Unlimited exclusive, it precedes HandClap.
- P2's glove has a texturing issue, as it turns from orange to red when put down.
- P1's visor turns from blue to magenta at one part of the routine.
- Tipsy, freaks, and motherf**kers are censored. Surprisingly, however, damn is not. It even appears in the lyrics.
- This song was released on Just Dance Unlimited one day later than the other February songs.
- The line "Someone else gon' have to drive me home" is misinterpreted as "Someone else gon' have to try me".
- On a notification for this song on Just Dance Now, all three coaches are missing their outlines.
- There were no credits available for the song in Just Dance Unlimited.
- This was fixed on the April 21, 2016.
- In the song's Just Dance Now files, it can be seen that a score detection file is named "getugly_toomuchweed.msm".
- The song's shooting can be seen in the Just Dance 2017 behind the scenes video, despite it not being a Just Dance 2017 track.
- P1’s shorts are the same as Uptown Funk’s second coach's shorts, with the only difference being the colors.
- The song's gameplay preview was leaked on Facebook a day before its JDU release.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|