"Girls & Boys" by Blur is featured on Just Dance.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl who wears a red vest and tie, pink and white striped tunic, red pants, purple shoes, and a red and purple fedora.
In the remake, she has a new color scheme. Her vest, pants and socks are now blue, her fedora is pink and blue, and her shirt is now pink with white stripes.
The background is blue with a thin white grid. It has a dark blue boarder and shines a small bright blue light. The word "Mr" appears on the wall written in green. The floor is reflective. In the remake, the background constantly changes designs from lines to a zig zag design. The words "Girls & Boys" and "Boys & Girls" appear during the chorus and bridge when said.
Girls & Boys is featured in the following Mashups:
Girls & Boys appears in Puppet/Party Master Mode. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Heart Strong
- Mod Poses
- Mod's Diving
- Mod's Madness
- Mod's Mix
- Mod's Plane
- Mod Star
- Mod's Swim
- This is the first song by Blur in the series. It is followed by Song 2.
- The dancer appears to be male (through her clothing style), even though she is female. This is because the song is centered around transgender people and people who are not proud of their genders.
- Although the dancer's hat and stripes (on the shirt) appear pink on the original Just Dance, they are purple when she appears in Mashups.
- The remake recolors the dancer and has a whole new background with designs such as zig-zags which correspond to parts of the song, different to the original.
- In the pictogram sprite found in the Just Dance Now files, it can be seen that that there are two pictograms which aren't transparent, as they are surrounded by a black square. However, transparent copies of the same pictograms can be found in the sprite as well.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|