Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with messy pink hair, white hoop earrings, pink sunglasses, a pink dress with a white belt, a pink and white spotted skirt, and pink heeled ankle boots. In the remake, she has a dark blue outline.
The background has blue and green squares that light up and a black reflective floor. The squares on the top are coated by purple and red lights.
In the remake, the squares in the background are now blue-purple. There is a small pile of light blue blocks on the ground.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the remade routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Put your arms out and shake your hips.
Gold Move 2: Put your arms forward and shake your head.
Gold Move 4: Put your arms up. This is the final move of the routine.
- The song is shortened by 46 seconds.
- This means that this is the first song to have the duration of the track edited from the original.
- The beta version originally had red bubbles in the background.
- Additionally, the background for this routine was going to be used for Womanizer but was, of course, later scrapped.
- In the Just Dance menu square, the dancer's hair is in a ponytail, but in the actual gameplay, her hair is curly.
- At some points of the remade routine, some parts of the coach's hair and hands will turn into a shade of dark blue.
- This is the first song that appears on the menu in Just Dance.
- In the square of the remake, the coach's outline is sky blue. However, it's dark blue in the actual routine.
- This is one of the only coaches with one color other than white (Pink), along with Womanizer (Blue) and Surfin' Bird (Black).
- Throughout the routine, parts of the dancer's neck, armpits and legs will turn pink like her clothing and hair. It happens in the remake but the parts are smaller and it is less frequent.
- Also, the dancer has a bad flickering effect like most other remade coaches from Just Dance.
- In the Just Dance Now version, the line Oh daddy dear you know you're still the number one appears as one line, having the word one separated from the rest and overlapped on the following line.
- This does not happen in the Just Dance Unlimited version.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|