Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a dance crew of four girls.
P1 has poofy red hair and is wearing a white-and-orange striped tank top, a blue and orange vest, a beige belt, an orange skirt, blue ankle socks and orange shoes.
P2 has red hair in a loose ponytail and wears a blue and orange striped tank top, a turquoise jean jacket, a red belt, a turquoise skirt, orange ankle socks and turquoise shoes.
P3 has red hair in a bun and wears a blue and white striped tank top, a yellow cardigan, a blue belt, a yellow skirt, purple ankle socks and yellow shoes
P4P4 has her hair down and wears a dark blue sailors cap, a dark blue tank top, a yellow belt, a dark blue skirt, turquoise ankle socks and dark blue shoes.
The background looks like a summer resort. There is an ice cream truck behind P2 and P3, and palm trees and beach chairs around it.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Bring your right hand over your head, starting with P1.
Gold Move 3: Starting with P4, bring your right hand beside you and pretend to hit the ground.
Gold Move 4: Hit the air with your right hand. This is the last move of the routine.
- P4 appears to move in front of the other dancers during the song.
- This is the second song by KARA in Just Dance Wii 2, after Jet Coaster Love.
- This is the third KARA songs in the series. It is preceded by Jumpin’ and Mister and is followed by Jet Coaster Love and Electric Boy.
- The English line Never give up is written in katakana as ネバーギブアップ.
- The truck and some moves are based off the music video.
- This song was the highlight of the game, along with Maru! Maru! Mori! Mori!.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|