Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short blue hair. She wears a pair of sunglasses and a jumpsuit with a hood that is divided into a pink half and a silver-grey half. She is also wearing a black belt, a green glove and a pair of navy high heels, and many wristbands that appear in the colors blue, yellow, and pink.
At one point in the routine, her pink parts turn purple and her blue parts turn pink.
The routine appears to take place in front of a pool area, with palms and shapes floating around. The routine transitions between the pool scene to a white space with miscellaneous colored shapes, and a plane is also seen gliding through the space.
There are three Gold Moves, both of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your right hand behind your head and do a small jump to the right.
- Got That is the second song by Gigi Rowe in the series.
- In both the US and UK preview of Got That’s gameplay, the only scoring marks that appear are "OK" and "GOOD".
- The coach was first seen in an E3 promotion picture for the game.
- The single by Gigi Rowe was released on the same day as the gameplay preview.
- The gameplay was shown on Just Dance’s official Facebook page a few hours before it got released on Youtube.
- Gigi Rowe performed the track live in Game Experience in Rock in Rio 2017, with a screen showing the full gameplay behind her and Diegho San performing the choreography.
- Got that appears in the background of All you gotta do (Is just dance).
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|