Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She has pink hair, a pink and yellow pajama shirt, pink & yellow patterned leggings and yellow oxford high heels. She also wears pink glasses, which are only briefly visible.
The background has a spiral wall that is colored blue and aquamarine. It constantly changes from a blue to an aqua shade.
This routine has 1 Shake Move:
- The routine uses some moves from the music video.
- The coach's hairstyle and headband also resemble Deee-Lite's hairstyle and headband in the music video, with different colors.
- There is an error in the lyrics: "Horten hears a who" is put in the lyrics instead of "Horton hears a who".
- This is one of the few songs from Just Dance that has a background that changes colors, along with Bebe.
- The routine from this song is used in Just Dance’s trailer.
- This is one of the six dancers from the first Just Dance game which were never used in Puppet Master Modes or Mashups.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|