Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are an all male dance crew.
P1 wears a light blue jacket with orange pockets, an orange shirt, navy blue jeans, blue shoes, a dark purple glove, and a dark blue cap.
P2 wears a light blue jacket, a light orange shirt, light blue shorts, a navy blue glove, black/orange shoes, and a yellow/black cap.
P3 has dark brown hair, a light blue jacket, a black shirt, navy blue jeans, an orange glove, and black/white shoes.
P4 has full grey hair, a light blue jacket with black pockets, a black shirt, a blue glove, an orange tie, and orange shoes.
The background is a shiny warehouse with luminous lights and opening triangle-shaped windows. Once the chorus starts, the background turns into a stage with two triangles: their left sides have two shiny lines, while the right sides have only one.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Move 1: Open your arms at 90° and put them down.
Gold Move 2: Smash your arms down while lifting your right knee up.
Gold Move 3: Point down left and move your right arm up as if you were showing muscle. This is the final move of the routine.
- The coaches have a thicker outline in the coach selection menu.
- P1's glove was supposed to be dark blue instead of dark purple. This Beta element can be seen in the menu icon, the cover and the coach selection menu.
- Due to the game being in Chinese, the version made by EXO-M, the Chinese subgroup of the original EXO, is to be used in the game, as seen in the files.
- This is the only 舞力全开：活力派 song with Just Dance 2016-styled pictograms.
- However, some of them are in Just Dance 2017 style.
- P1's avatar was found in the archives of the Just Dance World Cup website.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|