| ||This article is about a recent development. Hang tight!|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with black hair tied into a ponytail, a violet flamenco dress, gold hoop earrings, a gold bangle, & gold and black strapped heels.
The background features vintage, Cuban style scenery. It features an outdoor café, with palm trees displayed all around. People frequently appear within the landscape.
This section has content which remains to be confirmed! You can help by adding to it. Remember to cite!
There is currently 1 known Gold Move:
- Havana is Camila Cabello’s first solo appearance in the series.
- Including her appearance as a member of Fifth Harmony in Worth It, this is her second appearance in the series.
- The orchestral instrumental version of Havana was used as one of the songs in Ubisoft’s E3 2018 press conference.
- The solo version of the song without Young Thug is used in the game.
- Havana appeared in the product description of Just Dance 2019 on the Ubisoft store website before its official announcement, but was removed.
- The dancer from Isidora can be seen in the routine.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|