Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She has black hair underneath a pink bowler hat. She wears a light blue button down shirt with a dark red collar, royal blue high-waisted shorts, and black and pink heels. She has a red outline.
The background is filled with hearts and triangles of different hues and shades of pink and purple. The background also switches through pink, red and purple color schemes. During the chorus, tiny flower patterns appear in the corners of the background.
Gold MovesThere are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Lean down and raise your right hand.
Gold Move 3: Cross your arms. This is the final move of the routine.
Heartbeat Song appears in the following Mashup:
Heartbeat Song appears in the following Dance Quests maps:
- A couple of moves were recycled from Birthday and Lights.
- This is the second song in the main series to be performed by a winner of American Idol, after Good Girl by Carrie Underwood.
- The giraffe (P4) from Copacabana makes an appearance in the Behind-the-Track interview.
- Hell is censored.
- There is an error in the lyrics; "And I'm still used to feeling numb" is supposed to be "And I'm so used to feeling numb".
- Additionally, a few lyrics are different compared to the 7th-Gen and the 8th-Gen versions of Just Dance 2016. For example, a lyric on 7th-Gen reads "Turned it on" while on 8th-Gen, it reads "Turn it on". Another lyric on the 7th-Gen version reads "If I'd've known where I'd be now" while on 8th-Gen, it reads "If I don't know where I'd be now". In both cases, the 7th-Gen lyrics are actually correct.
- Despite the fact that the coach's hat is light pink, the avatar's hat is dark red.
- This song is in the Sunglasses Dance Quest, althought the coach is not wearing any glasses.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|