Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are both girls.
P1 has blue hair in two pigtails. She wears a pink shirt with a light blue tie and navy blue-and-pink vest on top of it. She also has a magenta skirt and pink knee-high socks with black shoes.
P2 has straight blue hair with a light blue hair clip. She has a blue and light blue band uniform. She also wears a periwinkle skirt with magenta on it and periwinkle knee-high socks under a black pair of shoes.
The routine appears to take place in a high school dance or a prom. There is a billboard that says "Just dance show, have fun tonight" behind the dancers and the floor lights up throughout.
There are 5 Gold Moves for each coach in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, 4 and 5: Quickly bring your hands down.
Gold Move 3: Blow a kiss with both of your hands.
- This is the first song by AKB48 in the series.
- P1 looks similar to Kids in America.
- At a length of 4:47, this is the second longest song in the whole Japanese series, only behind Kiss Datte Hidarikiki by eightteen seconds.
- The routine takes some of the choreography from the song's music video.
- This was the most used song during the advertisements of Just Dance Wii.
- There is a glitch where, at a Gold Move, the dancers seem to be out of their mask.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|