Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man who appears like a Mongolian farmer. He has a blue hat, a blue and yellow checked shirt, blue one-shoulder overralls with yellow tail on the back, and blue boots.
The background is styled as a farm. There is a barn, chickens and some sheaves of hay. For almost the entirety of the routine, there is a Ravin Rabbid annoying the dancer. At the end, the front wall of the barn falls, revealing numerous Rabbids.
The routine has a total of 4 Gold Moves:
Gold Move 1: Put your hand from right to left, like you are throwing something.
Gold Move 2: Put your hand like you are trying to catch something.
Gold Move 3: Swing your right arm to the left as if to say, "Aww snap!'
Gold Move 4: Simply put your hands up.
Here Comes the Hotstepper appears in the following Mashups:
- This is the third cover by The Hit Crew, after Toxic and Holiday.
- The song's avatar on Just Dance 2014 is unlocked upon reaching Level 100 on the World Dancefloor.
- The cover replaces the line "Murderer" with "Word 'em up!".
- The dancer has a similar facial design to P1 of Kung Fu Fighting and P4 of I Was Made For Lovin' You.
- When the Raving Rabbid knocks on the "screen," he breaks the fourth wall. This is the second time the fourth wall is broken in Just Dance, following Futebol Crazy.
- The Raving Rabbid was featured in this song to celebrate Rabbid's fifth anniversary.
- Some lyrics sample Land Of 1000 Dances.
- The DLC used to be free along with Crazy Christmas for a short time but then went on to cost 300 Wii Points.
- The menu bubble of the song in Just Dance 2 did not originally include a Raving Rabbid upon its debut in the game, but the Rabbid was added after the song was no longer free.
- The pictograms on 1:14, 1:15, 2:02 and 2:03 are reversed.
- Make The Party (Don’t Stop) reuses a move from this song.
- In Rabbids Land the Rabbids' dance moves are reused from this song when playing the jukebox mode.
- This is the first song not to have the dancer standing on a stage with a background behind them
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|