Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer appears to be a mix between Aztec and African. His skin is dark purple and his body parts are painted differently. The paint changes colors often but is mostly notable to be green and yellow. He wears a grass skirt and something similar to that on his head. He is darker and has a glowing aura in his outlines in the remake.
Just Dance 3
The routine takes place in front of a blue Aztec background. The background makes several revolutions, shines and shows silhouettes of the dancer. In the middle there's something that looks like a leaf. The most focused colors in the background are only blue, red, pink and purple.
In the remake, the background is darker and the revolutions are brighter. Some applause effects are implemented in the beginning and the end.
There are four Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Bend your knees while leaning your arm inwards.
Gold Move 4: Quickly swing your right arm upwards with a hit into the air.
Hey Boy Hey Girl appears in the following Mashups:
- Addicted To You (Black Light)
- Beauty And A Beat
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
- Irish Meadow Dance
- Jump (For My Love)
- Moves Like Jagger
- Pound The Alarm
- Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- She’s Got Me Dancing
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) (Shamans)
- Where Have You Been
Hey Boy Hey Girl appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- African Mill
- African Punch
- African Swim
- Joggers Jig
- King Of Africa
- Out Of Africa
- Witch Doctor
- Aside from the extreme version of Barbra Streisand, this could possibly be the hardest and most exhausting song of Just Dance 3; it has more difficult and flexible moves, goes on for over four minutes, and by the end, the player will most likely be out of breath.
- This is the toughest song in Just Dance 3 with maximum Difficulty and Effort at 3.
- The avatar for this song can be unlocked on Just Dance 2014 with Limbo's Mashup in January.
- Most of the Puppet/Party Master modes with this dancer have captions below that usually say, "Voodoo", because of how he looks like a witch doctor.
- This is one of the few dancers that don't have white skin like almost every dancer.
- The only lyrics are "Hey girls, Hey boys, Superstar DJ's, Here we go!".
- The background on the Xbox 360 is much more animated than the Wii/PS3 version.
- One of the pictograms has half uncoloured legs, like the unfinished pictogram in Iko Iko.
- The avatar's crown has a lime green top, although the coach's crown has a golden top.
- The song has been cut by 45 seconds for the game.
- In Irish Meadow Dance's Mashup, the dancer is overwhelmed by a huge aura on his entire body.
- In Dynamite's Mashup, the last move of his part is counted as a Gold Move, although it is counted as a normal move on the original routine.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|