Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She wears a silver headband which wraps around her reddish-brown hair tied in a ponytail. She also wears a red and silver bodice, an unbuttoned hoodie, as well as a pair of black pants held up by a red belt. There is a sparkly pink wristband on her left wrist, and she wears a pair of pink heeled shoes. She resembles Selena Gomez.
The girl is wearing a pink shirt, white jeans and blue sneakers. She also has brown hair.
It's mostly composed of moving colored neon lights, at some points a star with a rainbow checkered floor appears.
Just Dance Kids 2014
The dancer is in a park which is in front of the city skyline bursting with lights.
There are a 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Lunge and bow forward with both hands outstretched behind.
Just Dance Kids 2014
There is one Gold Move in the Just Dance Kids 2014 version of the routine:
Gold Move: Raise both hands above your head and spin them in a counter clockwise motion.
Hit The Lights is featured in the following mashup:
Hit The Lights appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Can't find my pockets
- In Which Pocket?
- Push My Shoulders
- This is the second song by Selena Gomez & The Scene in the series, after Love You Like A Love Song.
- Damn is censored.
- In Just Dance Now, the lines, But you're too…scared to fly and But you're too…scared to try are separated so it reads But you're too…/ Scared to fly and But you're too…/ Scared to try.
- Also, the word Still in Still you're even doesn't get highlighted. However, the rest of the line does.
- This is the only song in the Just Dance Kids series with censored lyrics.
- The audio in that game is exactly the same as in its appearances in the main series.
- In Just Dance Now, at the end of the song, when the dancer spins into golden dust, a sparkle sound effect is heard. In Just Dance 4, the ending does not feature the sparkle sound.
- Also, in All About That Bass’s Mashup, instead of the dancer turning into golden dust at the end, the dancer walks away into the background.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|