|This article is about ABBA's song. You may be looking for the song from Cabaret.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are Alice, Annie, Betty and Butch from the Mini Musical mode.
P1 has curly brown hair in two pigtails, a white dress, a light purple jacket, and light purple socks.
P2 has blonde hair in a short bun tied with a red ribbon, a pink and red dress, and red socks.
P3 has brown hair with curling rollers, a white dress under a light blue jacket, and white socks.
P4 has very short black hair, a black leather jacket over a white T-shirt, black jeans, and black shoes.
The background is a split background. On the left (the girls' side), there is a bedroom with a small (but not clear and visible) ABBA poster. On the right, there is a diner with hot pink bar stools & a turquoise counter. At some points during the song, Betty switches sides.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the remake.
Gold Move 1: Swing your forearms up and down.
Gold Moves 2 and 3:
- P1: Bend over and put your right hand near your ear, while bouncing slightly.
- P2: Put your hands on your chest and bounce slightly.
- P3: Open your arms 90°, as if you were saying "Why?", and bounce slightly.
- P4: Put your right arm up 90° and point at yourself twice.
- This song, along with Hole In Your Soul, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, Does Your Mother Know, Bang-A-Boomerang and People Need Love, has no Gold Moves in ABBA: You Can Dance.
- However, three Gold Moves were added for the remake in Just Dance Unlimited.
- This is the first routine to have a split background.
- In the middle of the song, P2 and P4 hug before P1 and P3 pull Betty off to her side of the stage.
- This is the first ABBA: You Can Dance quartet featured in Just Dance Unlimited. The second is Waterloo.
- The Just Dance Now .json file contains placeholer hexadecimals for the menu colors instead of the correct ones.
- Some pictograms have a typo in their names: "bisceps_ar_sh", "bisceps_ar", "bisceps_left_ar" instead of "biceps_ar_sh", "biceps_ar" and "biceps_left_ar".
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|