|This article is about ABBA's song. You may be looking for the song from Cabaret.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are three women and a man, resembling Alice, Annie, Betty and Butch from Mini Musical mode respectively.
P1 has curly brown hair in two pigtails, a white dress, a light purple jacket and light purple socks.
P2 has blonde hair in a short bun tied with a red ribbon, a pink and red dress and red socks.
P3 has brown hair with curling rollers, a white dress under a light blue jacket and white socks.
P4 has very short black hair, a black leather jacket over a white T-shirt, black jeans and black shoes.
The background is a split background. On the left (the girls side), there is a bedroom with a small ABBA poster. On the right, there is a diner with hot pink bar stools & a turquoise counter. At some points during the song, Betty switches sides.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the remake.
Gold Move 1: swing your forearms up and down.
Gold Moves 2 and 3:
- P1: bend over and put your right hand near your ear, while bouncing slightly.
- P2: put your hands on your chest and bounce slightly.
- P3: open your arms 90°, as if you were saying "Why?", and bounce slightly.
- P4: put your right arm up 90° and point at yourself twice.
- This song, along with Hole In Your Soul, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, Does Your Mother Know, Bang-A-Boomerang and People Need Love, has no Gold Moves in ABBA: You Can Dance.
- However, three Gold Moves were added for the remake in Just Dance Unlimited.
- This is the first routine to have a split background.
- In the middle of the song, Butch and Betty hug before Annie and Alice pull Betty off to her side of the stage.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|