Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman with an orange afro. She wears a golden dress and lavender heels. In her Just Dance Now remake, her hair is blue, she wears a gold and red dress, a pink necklace and belt.
P2 is a man who also has orange hair in an afro. He wears a purple suit with a star pattern, a white long sleeve shirt, and white platform shoes. In his Just Dance Now remake, his hair is blue, his suit is pink and red, and his glove is brown.
In the remake, during the bridge, the coaches turn completely black and their clothes have a disco pattern that changes its gradient from lilac to blue.
The routine takes place in a disco with several lights on the floor. There is also an animated disco ball on the ceiling.
The routine now takes place in a lounge-like setting with a disco floor. There are lots of white lights around the floor, which animates following the coaches' dance moves. There are multiple disco balls.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: Make a circle in the air with both of your arms.
Hot Stuff appears in the following Mashup:
- Originally, the dancers were pointed to a more gold/orange color palette and the dancers were in opposite positions. However, P1 still appears in the place of P2 and vice versa in the menu icon of Just Dance 2 and in the Just Dance Now cover.
- A longer version is featured on Just Dance Video Game Hits, Volume 1.
- This routine was featured in the music video for "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" by Katy Perry.
- This is the first Donna Summer song in the series; it is followed by I Feel Love.
- In the Promiscuous Mashup, the dancers have inverted color palette (purple instead of orange, and vice versa).
- P1's silhouette appears in later games as an Easter egg: It appears in the menu of Just Dance 3, in the Strike The Pose button in Just Dance 4 and in Just Dance 2014 when the game says you have to vote for a song on the World Dance Floor.
- Along with TiK ToK and U Can’t Touch This, this song was temporarily removed from Just Dance Now on March 26, 2015. However, they returned later that day.
- The Just Dance Now version is largely updated, with new colors for the dancers and an entire new background.
- This song holds the record for the most beta elements in a song.
- On the Just Dance Now version of the song, if you are quick enough, you can notice that a part of P2's hair is orange for a few split seconds. This can only be seen at the beginning of the routine and it only happens once. The same thing happens with P1.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|