| ||This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
"I'm Gonna Catch You" by The Laurie Berkner Band (covered by The Just Dance Kids in-game), is featured on Just Dance Kids 2.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl with short black hair tied in a bun. She wears an orange flower on her right ear, a white T-shirt with a big red part, black shorts with two little bows on the sides and white shoes with red laces.
The routine starts in the background from Intuition.
The left background dancer has brown hair in a ponytail, a green headband, a black jacket over a white fantasy-patterned T-shirt, denim blue leggins and red shoes.
The right background dancer has blond hair in two buns with red laces, a grey-purple vest over a white and grey striped T-shirt, a grey skirt with fringes, pink leggins and black shoes with white laces.
The background switches to other sceneries, mainly recycled ones from the same game, everytime So I jumped into ... is sung. The background in order are Barbara Ann, Are You Sleeping, Hold Still, a pediatric ward with two beds, animal-shaped bookcases and the rainbow from the beginning painted on the left wall, Song 2, Girls Can Too and Follow the Leader.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Do a clockwise spin with your arms bent 90°.
- This is one of the few routines in the Kids series to reuse backgrounds.
- This is also the only routine in the game with orange pictograms instead of blue ones.
- The routine uses moves from the music video.
- In the line I had a super-fun-day, I is totally absent.
- Although the Gold Move pictogram instructs the player to do a complete clockwise spin, the move is scored after you complete the first half of circumference.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|