"I'm Your Man" by 2PM is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a male teenager with black hair that is shaved on the sides and fluffy on the top. He wears a black shirt, a red tie that he later gets rid of, a black and orange jacket, a gold belt, black pants and a pair of orange shoes.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the routine:
- Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your hands behind you and shake them.
- Gold Move 3: Put your hands behind your head.
- Gold Move 4: Just put your hands out.
- Gold Move 5: Spin around. This concludes the routine.
- This is the one of the hardest songs in the game (along with We Can Fly) based on Difficulty, but there is Breakdown mode for this song.
- The dancer resembles Take On Me, P1 of Walk This Way and Why? (Keep Your Head Down).
- The dancer takes his tie off near the end and dances with it, before throwing it away.
- Some moves from this routine are reused in the Extreme version of Fine China.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|