Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man who wears a teal and orange flower patterned shirt with a singlet under it, and orange flippers on his feet.
In the remake, the appearance stays the same, however his shirt and goggles are red, and his singlet and flippers are purple.
The background is an image of a beach at sunset. It has 6 palm trees in the background. In Just Dance Now, the sunset is in a slightly darker colour and there are birds flying around.
In the remake, there are 2 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Open your arms in a left-diagonal fashion as if you are surfing.
Gold Move 2: Similar to the previous move, but in a right-diagonal fashion.
I Get Around appears in Party Master Modes. Here is the caption attributed to his dance moves:
- Snorkel Surf
- The song is by The Beach Boys, which explains the coach's wardrobe and the background in game.
- This is the first The Beach Boys song in the franchise, followed by Surfin' U.S.A. and Barbara Ann.
- However, this is the first and only Beach Boys song in the main series.
- The dancer has his own avatar in Just Dance 2014. To unlock this avatar you must reach Level 750 on the World Dance Floor.
- The dancer appears in a Puppet Master Mode for Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain), and in that, his shirt is mostly red instead of green.
- This color scheme also appears in the remake.
- On Just Dance Now, unlike many other routines, the routine originally did not have any Gold Moves. This could be attributed to the fact that the song was never in a game which came with the feature. Gold Moves were later added.
- This is the first Just Dance Now song to come directly from Just Dance and without any appearances in any prior game.
- As of April 24, 2015, 2 Gold Moves have been added.
- On April 14, 2015, the song was removed from Just Dance Now.
- However, it was restored back on April 15th, 2015.
- This made this the 9th song to be deleted from Just Dance Now, after American Girl, Roar, Happy, Fatima, Heart Of Glass, We No Speak Americano (Fanmade), Sway (Quien Sera), U Can’t Touch This and You're On My Mind.
- All of these routines have been re-added, except for Fatima.
- Similar to Jerk It Out and Cotton Eye Joe, the beta version had the dancer in a brief cartoonish version and the dancer's face was more visible.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|