Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man who is wearing a red and orange shirt with dark red pants. The dancer is also wearing a hat with a yellow line across it. The dancer is wearing yellow sneakers and yellow suspenders, along with a yellow bow-tie.
The background is a stage. There are yellow shiny stage lights with a black circle in the center behind the dancer. Beside the circle there are red and gray striped walls. The floor is dark and reflective.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Point up with your right arm after spinning around.
I Got You appears in the following Mashups:
I Got You (I Feel Good) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Jazz Legs
- Jazzy Push
- Jazzy Snap
- Pigeon Walk
- This routine had many changes. Here is the list of the beta elements for the song:
- First element: The coach's outfit was originally in green, yellow, and light blue.
- Second element: The pictograms were neon green.
- Third element: The pictograms were changed into a darker shade of green.
- Fourth element: The outfit was changed so that the color scheme for the dancer was red, purple, and blue.
- In a beta picture, a pictogram from TiK ToK can be seen, but the color for the pictogram is light green instead of cyan.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|