Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with black hair in a bun. She wears a gold tiara, a sash saying "Just Dance", a red and blue dress with sequins on the bust, and red heeled sandals.
The background is representative of the stage of a beauty pageant, mixed with a rock and roll concert stage. Four pastel female dancers are present behind. It has a pink star in the back of the dancer, and when the chorus comes, two speakers with spikes appear, smoke appears, and a jumbo light up panel appears that flashes "I LOVE ROCK N ROLL" and a red guitar. There are flashing lights on the bottom of the stage.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1 and 2: Raise your arm and pull it down quickly.
Gold Move 3: Point your thumbs to yourself while sitting down. This is the final move of the routine.
- This is the second time a routine had four backup dancers. It happened with Five Little Monkeys.
- The first background dancer resembles I’m An Albatraoz. The fourth background dancer also has the same dress as P2 from Just A Gigolo.
- This is the the third song to feature a spoken word element in the beginning of the dance. It is preceded by the remake of That's The Way (I Like It) and What Is Love.
- During the beginning of the routine, the background dancers say "I love dancing", "I love happiness" and "I love pandas and chiwawas", respectively referring to the Just Dance series, Happy, The Panda and Chiwawa.
- The third background dancer (from left to right) is interrupted whenever she wants to speak during the spoken part of the routine.
- In the last chorus, the lyrics "come on take your time and dance with me" disappear without being highlighted.
- The preview audio in the song selection menu starts at the beginning of the song, instead of at the beginning of the chorus like on most of the other songs.
- The final leg guitar part doesn't score any points on camera consoles.
- In the official preview gameplay, the subtitles accidentally read [MUSIC PLAYING - DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI] [ROMANIAN SPEECH].
- Jane Child did the vocals for the cover.
- In an interview, the official costume designer said she wanted the coach to be "a beautiful, striking, smiling and totally crazy girl" because she thought an outfit with rock-inspired elements would have been too obvious.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|