Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with black hair in a bun. She wears a gold tiara, a sash saying "Just Dance", a red and blue dress with sequins on the bust, and red heeled sandals.
The background is representative of the stage of a beauty pageant, mixed with a rock and roll concert stage. Four pastel female dancers are present behind. It has a pink star in the back of the dancer, and when the chorus comes, two speakers with spikes appear, smoke appears, and a jumbo light up panel appears that flashes "I LOVE ROCK N ROLL" and a red guitar. There are flashing lights on the bottom of the stage.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1 and 2: Raise your arm and pull it down quickly.
Gold Move 3: Point your thumbs to yourself while sitting down. This is the final move of the routine.
- This is the third time a routine had four backup dancers. It happened with Five Little Monkeys and the chorus of Hot For Me. This is only the second time four backup dancers have appeared in the entire song though, obviously excluding Hot For Me.
- This dance could potentially be in reference back to Hot For Me, with the main coach and all four backup dancers being female, but the backup dancers being much more feminine than the "badass" lead coach. The backup dancers are also silhouetted in the chorus of both songs.
- The first background dancer resembles I’m An Albatraoz and the dress from Hot N Cold. The fourth background dancer also has the same dress as P2 from Just A Gigolo.
- This is the third song to feature a spoken word element in the beginning of the dance. It is preceded by the remake of That's The Way (I Like It), and What Is Love.
- During the beginning of the routine, the background dancers say "I love dancing", "I love happiness" and "I love pandas and chiwawas", respectively referring to the Just Dance series, Happy, Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing), the Panda, and Chiwawa.
- The third background dancer (from left to right) is interrupted whenever she wants to speak during the spoken part of the routine.
- In the last chorus, the line "Come on take your time and dance with me" disappears without being highlighted.
- The preview audio in the song selection menu starts at the beginning of the song, instead of at the beginning of the chorus like on most of the other songs.
- Most of the moves during the chorus are counted twice as often on remote consoles than on camera consoles.
- The final leg guitar part does not score any points on camera consoles.
- In the official preview gameplay, the subtitles accidentally read "[MUSIC PLAYING - DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI] [ROMANIAN SPEECH]".
- Jane Child did the vocals for the cover.
- In an interview, the official costume designer said she wanted the coach to be "a beautiful, striking, smiling and totally crazy girl" because she thought an outfit with rock-inspired elements would have been too obvious.
- In a Beta preview from the Just Dance Unlimited servers, the background is simplified and the background dancers are brighter. Weirdly, the original version of the song plays instead of the cover.
- The outline and lettering on the coach's sash is much brighter and more visible in the thumbnail image and album coach images than when playing the routine. During gameplay, the text and outline are light gray, but in most imagery, they appear sky blue.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|