Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a female wearing a blue shirt with red lips on it, red pants, and black and white sneakers. Her hair is dark purple and styled into a pompadour. Her outfit features shiny bracelets.<brclear="all"/>
The routine takes place in a pitch black space with a neon light display. It also shows green piano keys with a sound wave behind, and then a circular sound wave.
Gold MovesThere are 5 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Extend both hands to the sides.
I Need Your Love appears in Party Master Modes. Here there are the captions attributed to its dance moves:
- Can't See Me
- Hand Middle Beat
- Pump Up Sound
- Release Me
- Stay Away
- On the previews for this song, the pictograms are shown green but in the actual game, they are cherry red.
- Green pictograms are usually a sign that the song is in beta development.
- I Need Your Love is the second by Calvin Harris to be in the series.
- I Need Your Love is the first song by Ellie Goulding to be in the series.
- However, this is the only song in which she is a featured artist.
- The dancer appears and disappears very similar to the dancers from My Main Girl and Can't Get Enough. This could be attributed to the fact that all three songs were December 2013 DLCs.
- "High" is not censored, even though it refers to being on drugs.
- The song has a different square in the shop; when viewing the routine in the shop, it can be seen that the square shown in the shop has a different background instead of the background seen in the square in the song selection menu, and the coach does not wear her glove.
- This also occurs to the Sing-Along version of Let It Go, as the dancer from that song is seen doing a different pose and is seen wearing lipstick when the lipstick isn't actually present in that routine.
- I Need Your Love is one of two dancers from a Calvin Harris song to not wear anything green. It is followed by Blame.
- Two beta pictograms for the song can be found in the Just Dance Now files.
- The song was accidentally placed in the Alternate Routines Playlist in Just Dance Now for a short period of time. It was later fixed.
- This is one of the few songs whose background follows the beat of the song.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|