|This article is about The Jackson 5's song. You may be looking for Cher Lloyd's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancer
He looks similar to a 70s disco dancer. He has an orange jacket with white stitchings, orange pants with a white belt, light blue shoes, and orange afro. He is very tall. Also, he has an orange outline.
His color palette has changed. The jacket is now brown with orange and cyan. The belt is now cyan, his afro is brown, and his shoes are brown. At times, the outfit changes color schemes. All of the orange is replaced with pink, and the cyan is replaced with magenta. The outline is changed to cyan.
The background looks like a stage, with light blue, black, white and red rhombuses on the wall that move and disappear.
The rhombuses move more, and they change from orange to pink too. The stage lights are gone and the floor looks round, and there are some orb particles, along with there being a light that appears to be below the flooring.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine. Do be warn that Gold Moves 2 to 4 are done in consecutive order:
Gold Move 1: Point to the bottom left with both of your hands.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: Open your arms bending to the right side.
Gold Move 3: Same as Gold Moves 2 & 4, but bending to the left side.
I Want You Back appears in the following Mashups:
- She's Got Me Dancing
- Asereje (The Ketchup Song)
- Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)
- Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Fancy (Retro Men)
- This Is How We Do
I Want You Back appears in Puppet Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Afro Snap
- Afro Walk
- Circling Snap
- Jump, which also appears in Just Dance 2, samples this song.
- This is the first of two songs by The Jackson 5 in the series.
- An unused Gold Move can be found in the Just Dance Now files for this song. In those files, an incorrectly colored pictogram is seen: it has an ochre guitar instead of a light blue one.
- In the Just Dance 2 square, the coach's glove is on his left hand.
- In the coach's appearance in Just Dance 4 mashups, his color scheme appears to be darker and his outline seems to be brighter than his appearance in Just Dance 2.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|