"I Wish For You" by EXILE is featured on Just Dance Wii U.
Appearance of the Dancers
Both of the dancers are men.
P1 has short black hair, and wears a red fringe vest, a grey shirt, black pants with red loose fringes, and a pair of black shoes.
P2 has short black hair in a chignon, and wears a dark red sleeveless shirt, dark red arm warmers, black pants with red fringes on the sides, and a pair of black shoes.
The background is a stadium with numerous lights on the floor, fireworks, and a screen that shows the routine. The main colors are blue, purple and pink.
The routine has 6 Gold Moves.
- Gold Moves 1, 3 & 5: After moving to either direction, raise your right arm upwards (akin to Get Lucky.)
- Gold Moves 2 & 4: Point towards each other.
- Gold Move 6: Slam your right arm up whilst kicking your leg quickly.
- This is the fifth EXILE song in the series, the others being Won't Be Long, Choo Choo TRAIN, Lovers Again and Rising Sun.
- The final chorus was removed from the song.
- The dancers look similar to those from Get Lucky, and the first, third, and fifth gold moves are similar to those of the same song.
- The costumes and background represent the costumes and background that were used in EXILE's 2010 tour.
- However, the costumes are changed from white to red to avoid conflict with the dancers' skin color.
- The screen in the background reflects the player's scores.
- Strangely, it does not reflect the pictograms and the star bar.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|