Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a female robot. Her face, hands and other parts of her body are dark. She has no articulations, like if her arms and legs were floating. Her body changes color sometimes, like light blue, blue, pink, red and others.
Just Dance 2
The background is a very dark blue scenery with pink convergent lines rising from below. Under the coach, blue rectangles light up according to the rhythm of the song. At some points of the choreography, it looks like she uses her right hand as a weapon and throws a cube.
In the remake, the lines under the coach's feet have a faded effect and follow the music. Sometimes, the scenery turns pink.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:
All: Shake both of your hands vigorously.
Idealistic appears in the following Mashups:
- Addicted To You (Black Light)
- Barbra Streisand
- Beauty and a Beat
- Built For This (Robots)
- Good Feeling
- Just Dance
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD 2)
- Oh No!
- Stadium Flow (High Energy Girls)
Idealistic appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Neon Flex
- Neon Madness
- Neon Mime
- Neon Push
- Neon Robotics
- Puppet's Holding
- Robot Lock
- Robot Puppet
- Robot Rise
- The beta background had triangles at the back spinning and the blue bars had better quality.
- The beta pictograms were cyan instead of magenta.
- This is the first song in which a robot is dancing. It is followed by Satisfaction, Da Funk, Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain), and Nitro Bot.
- The part between 0:59 and 1:07 in the Just Dance 2 video below does not give points in both games. However, the Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited versions' features pictograms for that part.
- In the icons of all games that this song appears in, the coach's glove is on her left hand. However, in the routine, it is on her right hand as all other routines have.
- After the Just Dance Now update, the preview audio has been updated as well: it used to play the EDM part after the line Near!, but it plays the first chorus as of now.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|