Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a girl with a purple bob cut and round orange-and-yellow ears on her headband. She wears indigo sunglasses with a red curve on the bottom side, a yellow cropped sweater, a matching bra underneath, purple jeans with mint green polka dots, and reddish-orange heeled boots with black edging. Her glove is the same shade of mint green as the polka dots on her pants.
The background shows multiple rooms that appear through out the song. The rooms are colored pink, light blue, yellow and black (with pink highlights), though the latter only occurs at the bridge. Various things appear in the background such as fish, pots and pans, and furniture, said furniture including television, sofas and fridge.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Shake your hips and hands with your left hand near your left shoulder and with your right hand up in the air.
- Imya 505 is the second Russian-language song, as well as the second song to use the Cyrillic alphabet in its lyrics, in the series.
- This is also the only song to combine both Cyrillic and Latin characters.
- A press release implied that the routine would use the official choreography from the song’s music video. However, this is not the case in the final routine.
- Imya 505 and Ona tańczy dla mnie were the first two songs from Just Dance 2017 to be released on Just Dance 2016. The two tracks were released via Just Dance Unlimited on October 21, 2016.
- They were removed from the service on the same day. Saved Autodances were retained.
- However, it was restored on October 12, 2017 along with new Just Dance 2017 songs added on 2016 systems.
- The ears that the coach wears are recycled from P1 and P3 of Daddy.
- This song was the last song to be a VIP exclusive on Just Dance Now.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|