"INDEPENDENT WOMAN" by AI is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a young woman who seems to be a tomboy. She has bright maroon hair, a dark blue cap which is put on in the opposite way, a teal shirt with the letters "J-D" on it, a dark blue and teal jacket with pink buttons, blue jeans and a pair of navy blue boots.
The background appears to be the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City during a sunset. It is raining, and there is red smoke behind the bridge. During the chorus of the song, the smoke disappears and you can see New York City in the background. During the bridge, the red smoke turns blue. Every time "Independent Woman" is sung, lightning strikes the buildings.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 4: Swing your right hand to the left, then swing it inwards to the right.
Gold Moves 2, 3, 5 and 6: Turn sideways, crouch down, and point your right hand towards the screen in a wave motion.
- The dancer seems to behave tomboyishly, therefore fulfilling the song's title- "Independent Woman".
- This is the first song to have all English lyrics in caps; it is followed by FANTASTIC BABY.
- The dancer is based off of AI in the music video and the choreography takes moves from the original one.
- When the first, fourth, gold moves occur, the gold move effect doesn't work properly, because of the zoom.
- The line "I gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta be independent" is missing from the lyrics at the end of the bridge.
- Although the fog in the background turns blue during the bridge, the sky remains red.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|