Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a geisha with Japanese-style makeup. She has black hair in many curves connected by a golden barrette, and wears a pink and white striped robe, dark blue patent leggings, pink and yellow wedges, a black and a turquoise elbow-length glove, a pink transparent mask, a dark pink belt with a yellow diamond in the middle, and a golden choker on her neck.
The background consists of rocky mountains and a volcano in the distance. The ground is imprinted with branch-like patterns that glow accordingly to the dancer's movement. Closer up are pink cherry blossom trees that grow from the ground. The sky is covered in a pink smoke and cherry blossoms rising from the ground. During the chorus, the screen transitions with the scene turning white with flowers rising. The scene then turns into a closeup of tree branches flowers sprouting up, flashing to the beat and a distant image of a blossom, with this background moving in a counterclockwise circle. At the bridge, there are flowers with its petals exploding behind the dancer. After the bridge, the sky turns purple, with the ground that is normally black becoming white, not to mention the mountains. When "So come light me up" is sang in the final chorus, cherry blossoms drift down until the end of the routine.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Join your hands together and raise your arms.
Gold Move 2: Point to both directions with your hands while your arms are up at a 90 degree angle.
Gold Move 3: Lower your arms with your hands together. This is the final move of the routine.
Into You appears in the following Dance Quest map:
- New Heroines
- This is Ariana Grande's fifth song in the series, after The Way, Problem, Bang Bang and Break Free. It is followed by Side to Side.
- The dancer's wedges are in the same shape as Super Bass’s wedges. The only difference is the colors.
- This song was revealed at the VMAs, where the song's music video received four nominations.
- The line "A little less conversation and a little more touch my body" is referenced in the ESRB rating summary, and it is part of the reason for the "Mild Lyrics" rating. 
- The line "But baby don't let them see it" appears divided as "But baby don't let them/See it" in the first chorus, but appears as "But baby/Don't let them see it" in the rest of the song.
- "My boy" in the line "A little dangerous, my boy" does not appear in the lyrics.
- The lyric "I’m on the edge with no control" is misinterpreted as "I’m on the edge of no control".
- The lyric "Made too many mistakes" has added an I in the lyric reading it as "I made too many mistakes".
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84G0cHKQ_6o
- ↑ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tR1pVXnjaFk&ebc=ANyPxKpSSvnNZjT9cv31R6BusO5aF9uOs0VSLxGbshJnOq1A8yCOcxVPVHB6zmiTLeKNUA2IBKtx
- ↑ http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/2016-mtv-video-music-awards-nominations-list-vma-nominees-justin-bieber-1201822771/
- ↑ https://www.esrb.org/ratings/search.aspx?from=home&titleOrPublisher=just+dance+2017
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|