Appearance of the Dancer
Just Dance 2
The dancer is a man who is a singer. He wears a pink Hawaiian shirt which slightly exposes his chest, dark red pants and white shoes.
His glow has been removed in the remake. Also, his outfit is darker and his skin is brighter.
Just Dance 2
The background is a red old-fashioned stage. Crazy fangirls (which can be seen chasing the coach before the song begins and after the song ends) are seen cheering from multiple directions. Stage lights can be seen cycling throughout the background.
Just Dance Now
In the Just Dance Now remake, the crowd now appears throughout the whole stage and are seen farther from the stage. The stage lights do not stay on for the whole routine.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1, 2, 3 and 4: Point to the right with your right hand and slightly face towards the left.
Gold Move 5: Put your hands on your lips and put them upwards, like you are giving a big kiss. This is the final move of the routine.
It's Not Unusual appears in the following Mashups:
- Asereje (The Ketchup Song)
- Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)
- Jailhouse Rock
- Livin' la Vida Loca
- Rock Lobster
- This song was released on December 18, 2010 as DLC along with Kung Fu Fighting, Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika), Nine In The Afternoon, Chicken Payback and Crazy Christmas.
- This dancer resembles Elvis Presley.
- The dancer also resembles Tom Jones in the music video.
- This is the first song to feature sound effects, in this case, the sounds are the crazy girls. The second is Mahna Mahna.
- This song does not appear on Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs, although the dancer appears on the PAL box art.
- In the preview video, the lyrics were not very well synchronized with the song.
- This routine features the famous Carlton dance from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
- Two ladies from the crowd of ladies look similar to P2 from Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika) and Proud Mary.
- When the dancer goes onto the floor, his hair turns red. Similar effects happen with other songs, but it is less noticeable.
- This is because of the brown-red gradient on the dancer's pants.
- This is one of the five Just Dance 2 songs that did not appear in Just Dance: Summer Party, along with:
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|