Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is an orange seahorse. It wears a black and white striped shirt and a pair of yellow boots.
P2 is a woman with curly dark brown hair. She has red and green flower crown and a blue and yellow lei. She wears a red bra. She also wears a green and yellow skirt.
P1 is a woman with curly dark brown hair. She has red and green flower crown and a blue and yellow lei. She wears a red bra. She also wears a green and yellow skirt.
P2 is a pink starfish. She has a small yellow polka-dotted bikini, the namesake of the song. She also wears a bright blue head bow.
During the chorus, it changes to an ocean background containing sea horses, coral and singing clams.
During the verses, the background moves to a beach with palm trees, umbrellas, beach towels, and crabs playing with a beach ball.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine.
Both Gold Moves:
- P1: bend your left arm at a right angle and stretch your right arm out.
- P2: put your left hand on your shoulder and raise both your right arm and leg.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Moves 1, 2, 3 and 4:
- P1, raise your left arm and puts your right hand on P2’s left arm
- P2, stretch your left arm out and raise and bend your right arm at 45°.
Gold Move 5: This is the final move of the routine:
- P1, put your right arm down and your left hand near your mouth, as if you are shouting.
- P2, stretch your left arm out and and bend your right arm at a right angle.
Just Dance 2018
- Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini is the sixth song in the series to be performed by The Sunlight Shakers.
- The title for the official US teaser is credited as "Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini".
- Additionally, the title is shortened to "Polka Dot Bikini" in the US thumbnail and to "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie" in the UK videos thumbnail.
- Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini is the fourth song to have been scrapped from a former game to later be added to a future game, after We Can’t Stop, You Never Can Tell, and Copacabana. It is followed by In The Hall Of The Pixel King.
- However, it is the first song to have its choreography changed entirely.
- Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini has the longest title in the main series, with 41 letters.
- The Gold Move pictogram for both players is the same colour as solo gold move pictograms. This is the only Duet post-Just Dance 2 where this happens.
- One of the pictograms for P1 is more saturated than the others.
- Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, along with In the Hall of the Pixel King, Love Ward, Carmen (Overture), and Bubble Pop! (Bubble Gum version), were originally planned to be included in Kids Mode. However, they were scrapped for unknown reasons.
- In addition, a beta pose can be found for the dancers in the unreleased Kids Mode square.
Just Dance 2017
- In the gameplay and menu square, the starfish is pink, but the avatar is red.
- In the files of the game, Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini does not have an artist credited for the cover; instead, it says "TBD" (to be determined), which suggests that the routine was scrapped in very early development.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|