Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a duet composing of a man and a woman.
He is wearing a light pink cap with a golden crown with blue and green elements. He is also wearing a pink and blue sweater with blue clouds, a rainbow and a yellow cat's face with a blue horn. His pants are blue with a golden chain. His shoes are pink with white laces and soles.
She has a dark purple braid sliding down her left side, with a golden crown with motifs and emblems carved into it, with a red oval gem on it, with blue cushions to support the base of the crown. She also has a light pink short sleeved shirt with a cartoon-like explosion design in the front, with lips covered in blue glitter near it, and a black leather jacket with loose belts. A large blue skirt drapes down and cover her lower body. She also wears black socks and leather boots.
The routine takes place in a royal and luxurious lounge, with large, gold framed mirrors that are hung or float around the background; a sofa with purple highlights and black center, a desk with a mirror and a lamplight, and a cabinet with another mirror, which sits on top. The flooring is made of dark purple wood. Waves with sharp ends move about on it. A purple curtain drapes around a tinted glass mosaic. The glass and some mirrors show Andy's face, or her eyes.
The background then switches to a golden cage with heart locks and golden chains, which then breaks into pieces brings the routine back to the lounge.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Move your arms back and forth in a catching way while moving to the left.
- P2: Blow kisses with both hands while moving to the left.
Gold Move 2: Throw your right and left arm up consecutively.
- J’suis pas jalouse is the fifth French-language song in the series.
- J’suis pas jalouse is the fifth song in the series by a YouTube personality, current or former, after Gibberish, YOUTH, Je sais pas danser and Beep Beep I’m A Sheep.
- It is also the fourth routine to feature the artist in the background, after My Main Girl, Je sais pas danser, and The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody).
- This is the third routine to feature the music video in the background, the first being The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) and Beep Beep I’m A Sheep.
- J’suis pas jalouse translates to "I am not jealous".
- Love You Like A Love Song, P1’s shirt, P2’s outfit and the routine appear on the music video for J’suis pas jalouse.
- Also, the music video for Je sais pas danser appears in the video.
- The line "Dans mon cœur t’es mon Jon Snow/Dans le tien je suis Cersei", as heard in the music video, is changed to "Pour moi t’es le prince charmant/toi j’te refile des allergies" in the game.
- Also, the line "C'était moi photoshoppé" in the music video is changed to "C'était moi grave retouchée" in the game.
- J’suis pas jalouse (Andy) is the fifth song in the series to have a code name that is derived from the artist’s name, after Applause (LimaGolf1), Roar (KiloPapaDLC), Same Old Love (StarGate), and Je sais pas danser (Natoo).
- This is the second that directly mentions the artist, after Je sais pas danser.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind The Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|