| Remove the bandaids!
This article's gallery contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
"Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)" by A. R. Rahman and The Pussycat Dolls ft. Nicole Scherzinger is featured on the Best Buy edition of Just Dance 2, and also on Just Dance: Summer Party, Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with long purple maroon hair in a side ponytail, silver earrings, a violet-red and purple short sari with blue borders, and purple patent stiletto knee-length boots. She also has purple maroon lipstick.
In the remake, she has a different color palette. She's glowing and her skin is black at some points. Her clothes are colored differently: they are deep red, gold and cyan instead of violet-red, blue and purple, respectively. The gold borders have a glittery and sparkling effect. Her hair is light blue like parts of her outfit.
The background is a small town with shops and power lines outside in the night. Behind the dancer is a small truck vehicle with a light that flashes. Also, a shooting star appears in the sky at some points. At some parts of the song, confetti rains down. The background looks like a street in India.
In the remake, the background is dramatically different. The routine now takes place in front of a large group of buildings, with light patterns flashing. At one point, the background goes mostly dark except for the light patterns. It all looks like a modern place in India.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Quickly throw your arms out. The second gold move is the final move of the routine.
Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) appears in the following Mashups:
- Fatima (World Music)
- Follow The Leader
- I Like It
- Jamaican Dance
- Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Super Bass
Appearances in Playlists
Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) appears in the following Playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2
- Unlimited F-J
Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her moves.
- Bollywood Arms
- Bollywood Babe
- Bollywood Circle
- Bombay Hips
- Bombay Twist
- Calling Ganesh
- Darjeeling Express
- Feel Bollywood
- Indian Wave
- Mumbai Princess
- Pray For Parvati
- The boots the dancer is wearing are identical to Heart of Glass’s.
- This is the second song by The Pussycat Dolls in the series, after When I Grow Up.
- A. R. Rahman's voice saying "Jai Ho!" is not included in the lyrics in the original version of the routine, but has been included in the remake.
- This is the first Bollywood song to feature a non-duet dancer outside of an alternate mode; all the other songs considered Bollywood or Indian feature male and female duets. The second instance is Beware of the Boys, and the third is Lean On.
- In the lyrics, chase (from the line I'll never lose the chase) is misinterpreted as chance. This error was fixed in the Just Dance Now remake.
- If you look closely at the pictogram sprite in Just Dance Now files, you can notice that some of them are still pink and they show the moves in a different way.
- The Just Dance 2/Greatest Hits/Best Of versions show "nothing" spelled in two ways: "nothing" and "nothin’".
- The song makes an appearance in four games without being a DLC - it holds the record along with Spectronizer and Nitro Bot.
- This is the first song that is included in four games without being a DLC on any of the games.
- When the dancer appears gets selected on the Party Master of Birthday, it was really off sync.
| ||The Manual of Style has recently been updated, and this section of the article requires major reformatting to comply with the MoS. Help this Wiki by editing it.|
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|