| Remove the bandaids!
This article's gallery contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers consist of one female and one male, they wear the following:
P1 has long blue hair tied in a ponytail and wears light blue earrings, a loose red shirt, a yellow glove, navy blue long pants, and red heels.
P2 wears a turquoise hat over his blue hair, a turquoise shirt, a red glove, a pair of red suspenders, navy blue long pants, and a pair of black sneakers.
The background consists of an ochre wall with silhouetted palm trees, trumpets, drums, exotic flowers, and plants.
In Just Dance Now, the palms are in full opacity and the drums seem to be smaller.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1, 3: Put your bent arms out with your elbows facing down. (Similar to Kurio ko uddah le jana)
Gold Move 2, 4: P1 swings their right arm to the left and left arm up while P2 does it similarly but doing it the opposite way.
Gold Move 5: Swing your right arm. This is the final move of the routine.
Appearances in Mashups
- Worth It (Tease Me)
Appearances in Playlists
Jambo Mambo is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 3
- Latin Corner
- Unlimited F-J
- The trumpets and the drums reappear in the background of I Like It, but they are silhouetted and not in color.
- Coincidentally, Gold Move 2 and 4 is also recycled in I Like It.
- Jambo Mambo is not available for the Xbox 360 as a DLC along with Twist and Shake It, Soul Searchin’, and Baby Don't Stop Now. However, the latter is available on Just Dance: Greatest Hits and Just Dance: Best Of.
- This is one of the several songs with dance moves that follow the lyrics. When "Mueve la cintura y los hombros" is sung, the coaches do so.
- Accents are present in the title (as it is appropriate) on Just Dance Now.
- They did not appear on Just Dance 3.
- In the Just Dance Now archives, the Classifiers folder contains two moves named "jambomambo_goldcain" and "jambomambo_goldjulianna", hinting the name of the performers.
- In Worth It’s Mashup, the dancers appear as the original version, instead of the remake version.
- In 舞力全开：活力派, the title is translated as 你好！曼波！, which actually means Hi! Mambo!.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|