"Jerk It Out" by Caesars is featured on Just Dance.
Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a man with blue-white frizzy hair. He wears a green shirt, an orange bow tie, orange knee-length pants with white suspenders, and blue shoes with orange socks. He resembles a nerd.
The background appears to be a library. The color of the background is white and green. There are some bookshelves at the sides of the background and there is flying paper falling down from the ceiling.
8 Gold Moves have been found in the song's Just Dance Now files.
Gold Moves 1, 2, 5 and 8: Put your right arm up and your left one on your hip in a disco pose.
Gold Move 3: Move your arms to the right in a semicircle.
Gold Move 4: Same as Gold Move 3 but this time in the opposite direction.
Gold Move 6: Move your right arm in a circle.
Gold Move 7: Move your right arm to the left.
Jerk It Out is featured in the following Mashups:
- Nerd Kisses
- Nerdy Braces
- Nerdy Run
- Sporty Nerd
- Super Nerd
- There is a lyric error. The line says: "Can't you hear you talk to loud?" instead of: "Can't you hear you talk too loud?".
- The beta version of the dancer had a slightly lighter colour scheme and he looked more like a cartoon character.
- Also, in the beta version the background was slightly darker.
- This is one of the only two songs that has both a difficulty and effort of 3 in Just Dance. The other song is Acceptable in the 80s.
- Caesars is one of two artists of Swedish descent to be featured in the first Just Dance game. The other one is Cotton Eye Joe.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|