Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer wears a Native inspired outfit: a pink top, a skirt full of leaves, a pink necklace and a lot of bracelets. Also, she wears pink anklets, and a big feather crown on her head.
In the remake, her color scheme is now different. The bracelets and a part of the feather crown are now black while the skirt, anklets, feather crown, and the top is golden. She also has a red outline.
The background is a green wall showing some silhouettes of wild trees. There are also green light beams above the coach. It also has a series of lights shining from the ceiling.
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
The background is a jungle with swinging trees and plants. There are some lowlands in the background, which are covered by fog. This background is more detailed, making it easier to know it's supposed to be a jungle.
In the remake, the plants are much closer to the screen, and a very bright sun overwhelms the coach.
There is 1 Shake Move in this routine:
Shake Move: Shake both of your arms up and down while stepping on the floor with your feet.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine from Just Dance 3 onwards; they are not available in Just Dance:
Gold Moves 1, 2, 3 and 4: Put your right hand on your head, while tilting it back.
Gold Move 5: Open your arms and bring them to the back. This is the final move of the routine.
Jin Go Lo Ba appears in the following Mashups:
Jin Go Lo Ba appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Beyond the Earth
- Ceremonial Circles
- Ceremonial Swing
- Rain Dance
- Tribal Lasso
- Tribal Pose
- Tribal Samba
- Tribal Shimmy
- Tribal Swim
- Jin Go Lo Ba is the first remix by Fatboy Slim to be featured in the entire game series.
- Jin Go Lo Ba has as an avatar on Just Dance 2015 which is unlocked upon reaching Level 50 on the World Dance Floor.
- Jin Go Lo Ba is the first instrumental song in Just Dance.
- Although there are no lyrics in the routine's first three appearances, a set of lyrics is arranged for the remake.
- On Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the coach in the menu icon is brighter than in the gameplay.
- On the Xbox 360, the final gold move is not counted as a move.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|