| ||This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
P1 is a boy dressed up like Keita/Nate.
P2 is a girl dressed up like Inaho/Hailey.
A road with some houses on the sides, a red car on the left side, and various characters from the anime (such as Jibanyan, Whisper, Komasan, and Pintocorn) along with a boat. USA flag-theme animations appear very often, and the sky constantly changes from daytime to sunset. At the end of the song, all the characters vanish.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1 [P1]: Spread out both hands and lower them. [P2]: Put out your right arm and lower it.
Gold Move 2: Take your right hand and move it to the right and slightly up.
Gold Move 3: Swing your hands towards the other player.
- This is King Cream Soda's fifth song in the series, following Geragerapō No Uta, Matsuribayashi de Geragerapō, Hatsukoitōge de Geragerapō, and Gerappo Dance Train.
- In the song selection menu, P2 appears with a slightly darker color scheme than in the routine.
- Additionally, when selecting your coach in the coach selection menu, P2's hair is in a more blackish-gray color.
- After playing this song, the player will unlock Cornfused's avatar.
- As seen in a few screenshots, the background was going to be a bit different.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|